From: Tao Wan [mailto:want@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 10:08 AM
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] about implement webDAV

Hello everyone,
         I am a graduate student of NMSU. I am working on my
research " implement webDAV support on top of our centent management
system."
I check out the article " webDAV project" writen by Jonathan Shapiro, Shao
Rong and Marc Eaddy
online. It is very useful for me.
But there is no any images in that article online. please check this site:
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/teaching/ais/1998/projects/WebDAV/webdav.htm

if you happen to keep that paper. could you please send me these two
Figures
so that I can read it completely. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
tao