RE: Problem with Adobe GoLive 5.0's parsing of PROPFIND

Contrary to some big company in Redmond, I am well aware of the fact that
the DAV: namespace shouldn't be abused with proprietary extensions. This was
just an example.

Moving it to some other namespace doesn't change GoLive's behaviour (and
even if it would, it would still be a problem for GoLive because other
WebDAV specs (ACL for instance) *do* use DAV:href in DAV properties where
GoLive doesn't expect them).