From: Ron Jacobs [mailto:rjacobs@gforce.com]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 11:18 AM
To: WebDAV WG
Subject: [Moderator Action] RE: Issue: NEED_FOR_PUTL

Is there, or should there be, anything in WebDAV that prevents a server
from refusing to process any PUT requests for an unlocked resource?

Seems to me that this issue fits cleanly into the set of decisions that
are left to the server implementer and that can be decided without impacting
WebDAV compliance.

Thanks, Ron