RE: FW: WebFolders on Intranet

Hi,

We are also using our own product within our Intra-/Extranet. However, we
have been stumbling quite often over bugs in Microsoft's WebDAV client
implementation. Only two weeks ago we have escalated a WebFolder problem to
Redmond and hope to get a hotfix soon. It was about freezing Windows
Explorer (and thus the whole desktop) whenever a user hits the Cancel button
while uploading. The MS WebDAV client then stops to upload but the TCPIP
connection stays open. Our server runs into a timeout, IIS doesn't (at least
not within reasonable time)

cu
Gerbert Orasche, Senior Software Engineer
Hyperwave Software R&D, Albrechtgasse 9/2, A-8010 Graz, Austria

Tel: ++43-316-820918-11
Fax: ++43-316-820918-99
mailto:gorasche@hyperwave.com
http://www.hyperwave.com