Re: RFC2518 LOCK Response Code

This is DEEP_LOCK_ERROR_STATUS in the issues list:
  http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/webdav/protocol/issues.html

Original note at:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/1999AprJun/0196.html

For reference: mod_dav returns a 207. Assuming the other resources are
locked, those response elements indicate 423 (Locked), and the Request-URI
has a 424 (Failed Dependency) attached to it.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/