RE: Webdav servers over internet

I maintain an up-to-date list of WebDAV clients and servers on the WebDAV
Working Group home page:

http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/webdav/

The list is about halfway down the page.  Since I'm also a maintainer of the
WebDAV.org site, I'll accept some demerits for not mirroring my changes
there, too.

- Jim