Re: FW: Looking for Java WebDav clients..

Anselm,

Take a look at:
     http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/DAV4J

Regards,

Tim Ellison
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM UK Laboratory, Hursley Park, Winchester, UK.
tel: +44 (0)1962 819872  internal: 249872  MOBx: 270452

"Jim Whitehead" <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu> on 2000-11-22 03:55:36 AM

Please respond to "Jim Whitehead" <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>

To:   "WebDAV WG" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
cc:
Subject:  FW: Looking for Java WebDav clients..

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.  I've added Anselm Rajendra to the
accept2 list.

- Jim