DeltaV: protocol last call

I will be trying to keep up a "working document" for the versioning
protocol, that includes any changes to the protocol based upon the
last call comments.  Whenever a new "working document" is available,
I will post a message to the ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org mailing list
(which is the mailing list to which all last call comments on the versioning
draft should be posted).

Anyone that is planning on making comments is encouraged to download the
most recent working document, so that you don't run into typos/issues
that have been already been addressed.  But note that if you are in the
middle of making comments on a draft, feel free to ignore any working
versions that get announced, since you shouldn't have to spend time
"carrying forward" your comments from one draft to the next (I'll take
care of that).

And I'll take this opportunity to announce the first last call update: 09.1

 http://www.webdav.org/deltav/protocol/draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-09.1.htm

This version has changes based on reviews from Boris and Tim.  In
particular, the
term "version URL" has been cleaned out of the draft, and a set of advanced
versioning OPTIONS "clusters" have been added.