RE: Refreshing locks

I know that I have to send the If header, but where does the spec. say that a refresh request must be sent without the body? In
chapter 7.8 it only say that the client 'may' send it without the body, not that a lock refresh must be without a body. It states
that a Lock request without a body must only be used as a refresh lock request.

Is my interpretation wrong?

What I would like to se is something like:
'A client MUST NOT submit a body on a LOCK request, that is intended to "refresh" a lock.'

/Rickard Falk