RE: Yaron.Redirect.Sec4LastPar

Ideally I would have just rewritten the draft and included comments
explaining why I changed from the original draft. I just didn't have the
time. =(

BTW, I talked with Jim and Geoff and told them that I was leaving MS (yes,
they knew before the mailing list =) and that I would have zero time. I
indicated that the best I could do with the drafts is dive bomb in a bunch
of comments and I probably wouldn't even have time to respond to comments on
my comments. I asked them if they preferred if I just said nothing. They
asked me to post the comments, so I did so. I am trying now to find a little
time to respond to comments but closing up my job at MS and moving to a
start up is eating all my time.

			Yaron