From: Yaron Goland [mailto:yarong@Exchange.Microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2000 3:19 AM
To: 'Clemm, Geoff'; w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: RE: Yaron.Redirect.NoRelative

I am not arguing that relative URLs must be banned from everything,
everywhere. I am just asking that relative URL support be removed from the
DAV:RefTarget element used in the MKRESOURCE method.

If there is a scenario where a MKRESOURCE intended to create a redirect
resource cannot properly work without the ability to specify a relative URL
in the DAV:RefTarget XML element then I will withdraw my objection.

Otherwise, based on K.I.S.S. and my arguments below, we need to pull out
relative URL support in the DAV:RefTarget XML element.

			Yaron