RE: ETags

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas Steen [mailto:dsteen@ekeeper.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 6:30 AM
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] RE: ETags

Unfortunately, I am pretty sure that Windows 2K will NOT update the eTag
when dead properties change (I haven't checked recent versions, but older
ones did not).  Although I agree with Greg: it should.  I don't know about
other WebDAV-enabled servers.

    Douglas R. Steen
    dsteen@eKeeper.Com
    Drag-and-Drop Web Content Management