Re: [dav-dev] FW: MS IE/Office/Web Folder Behaviors with WebDAV

Hi Gary,

The first three are best answered by somebody from Microsoft who is
intimately familiar with the products. I really don't know the answers
there.

Regarding the last question: yes, an application must take special measures
to be able to save to a DAV folder. Acrobat 4 is simply not DAV-enabled, so
it is unable to do the save. Adobe's upcoming GoLive (v5) product will be
able to save to a DAV server; I don't know if they have publicly announced
whether Acrobat 5 (or their other authoring products) will be able to.

Cheers,
-g