Re: Passwords and WebDAV

IMO, changing passwords is out-of-scope of WebDAV.  There are too many
authentication systems and mechanisms out there, with too many variant
requirements for changing passwords.

While it would certainly be possible to create an HTTP-based protocol for
changing passwords, that seems to be an issue between the client and the
authentication system (which is probably separate from the web server).

YMMV

Cheers,
-g

--