RE: Status of Pittsburgh IETF meeting???

Well, I just asked Patrik Faltrom if he had any additional information on
this meeting, and he didn't.  Once information becomes available, it will be
posted at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/meetings.html  Also, if you're
subscribe, send a message to ietf-announce-request@ietf.org with a subject
line of "subscribe") then an announcement usually comes out on that list as
well.

As for the weather, why should you care?  You'll be inside working on specs.
the whole time anyway, and when you're sick of that, it'll be 1 or 2 AM
anyway, when it's a little cooler :-)

- Jim

> > The IETF Meetings page just lists this as happening from July 30 -
August 4