RE: DELETE Semantics

DELETE nukes the resource. If the resource gets nuked so does its bindings
since they are associated with the resource. Hence DELETE is DESTROY.

BTW, I personally believe that MOVE SHOULD allow the lock to be moved. The
reason we didn't do this had to do with supporting the majority of existing
systems. I would love to see a WebDAV extension that introduced a header
which specified "MOVE the lock or fail."

		Yaron