RE: WebDAV Working Group Meeting

Well, I was off-net for several weeks when this first came up, and am only
now at the point where I can give it some attention. *sigh*

> General comment: Why do we need a meeting for this? This sounds like great
> material for an e-mail list and it will have the extra added benefit of
> allowing everyone to participate. I don't know about you folks but NC is
> REALLY far away from where I am.

Well, Yaron's comment is well-taken: these issues can all be discussed on
the mailing list.  So, in the next few messages, I'll be starting threads on
several of these issues -- I look forward to list discussion on them.

- Jim