RE: WebDAV Working Group Meeting

I think there are a lot of problems with AC that aren't going to be solved
any time soon. I appreciate the desire to close down the specs quickly but
every single time any point is brought up about AC it ends up bringing up 10
other points.

The specs are leaking and most likely require a complete re-think. A good
place to start would be an object model document. In almost every case the
AC spec's problems can be traced back to the fact that it is trying to
enable very complicated namespace/resource manipulations without having a
good model of how the namespace/resource space actually works.

Therefore if WebDAV is kept open until AC is done then WebDAV will go into
Zombie state for at least another year. I realize that a lot of people
disagree with me. I would recommend looking at the e-mail log on AC over the
last few years and judging for yourself.

As such I suggest we close down WebDAV and either bring up a new WG for AC
or let them go on their own.

		Yaron