RE: Delta-V WG/Mailing List

My understanding is that the W3C will continue to operate this list for as
long as anyone is interested in it. If that proves not to be the case I can
assure you that the number of other groups who will be willing to sponsor
the list is mind blowing. Just in case anyone doubts this I will obligate
Microsoft right now, we will run this list if the W3C stops running it.

However, having worked with the W3C for many years, I can assure you that
they will continue to run the list long after the WG is gone. That is
standard operating procedure in the IETF.

		Yaron