Re: WebDAV Working Group Meeting

Keith Moore wrote:

> > Keith, what is the status of the WebDAV working group?
>
> currently, it's still active, but I expect it to be winding down.
> The group can request a meeting if it wants, but it shouldn't
> take on any new work.

Actually, I'm somewhat amazed as the desire to blow away this working
group. It is still performing a lot of work with the WebDAV extensions.
If this list goes away, then what? Where does all this discussion go
then?

I find it silly to shut something down simply because some rule
somewhere says it needs to be shut down. Leave it open until the work is
done.

If you must shut it down, then we must have a "DAV Extensions WG" to
take its place.
[this is the heart of the silliness -- renaming something just to
satisfy some rules]

Cheers,
-g

--