RE: Bindings, Locks, and MOVE

As I noted in the message that started this thread, our proposal contradicts
what RFC 2518 says about preserving locks on a MOVE.  We would like to see
the WebDAV spec changed when it goes to draft status to say that locks are
*not* lost on a MOVE.

Judith A. Slein
XR&T/Xerox Architecture Center
jslein@crt.xerox.com