RE: [Moderator Action] LOCK and Office 2000

1. I will forward that bug.
2. Did you try to return a timeout value of infinity?
3. The BNF in section 6.4 allows for extension information.

I don't think #3 is the problem since I think Office treats the lock token
as a string. #2 sounds like the top contender to me. I would just change the
response to include the timeout value and see if that works. If you have a
netmon trace please send it to me. Also, if you have a server location I can
test against that would also be useful.

			Yaron