Re: IE5 Interoperability with my WebDAV server...

Thanks that really helps and gives me the behaviour I want (no junky
frontpage stuff). Interesting, MS-Author-Via must be a proprietary
header that allows probably MS DAV servers to distinguish themselves
from Frontpage server and other third-party DAV servers. So my guess is
that you sniffed the packets between either Exchange and IE, or IIS 5.0
and IE.

--Imran