Re: IE5 Interoperability with my WebDAV server...

I do return 404 on GET. I haven't implemented POST so i need to put some
stub for POST, or maybe even a 501 (Method not implemented). I guess you
are right if I do normal processing it should be ok. I was just
debugging on the server side and expected PROPFIND after OPTIONS and
since I saw GET/POST, I thought maybe I am doing something wrong. I
think once I handle POST it should be ok.

Thanks,
Imran