RE: Delete, Move, and Copy for References (Yaron's Issue #9)

The current collections spec says what you recommend: GET, HEAD, PROPFIND (I
assume those are the methods you might use to find the size of the resource)
get passed through to the target by default, and can be made to apply to the
reference by using No-Passthrough.

--Judy