Re: Direct References in the Advanced Collections Requiremen

Reading through a reference to the target or not has nothing to do with client
and server or communication for that matter. Either party in the communication
might want to do both at one time or another.

w3c-dist-auth-request@w3.org on 09/18/98 04:44:11 PM
Please respond to w3c-dist-auth-request@w3.org