RE: Minutes of Versioning Meeting in North Carolina

Alan Babich wrote:
> When will the minutes of the WebDAV Versioning and
> Variants meeting in North Caroline be posted to
> the WebDAV mailing list? Did I somehow miss them?
> I assume Sam and Jim got my supplementary notes.

The way things were left, Sam was charged with producing final minutes from
the Design Team meeting.  However, if Sam would send me his raw minutes, I
could turn them into final minutes.

> Also, I would like to confirm that the e-mail
> discussions for versioning and variants are taking
> place in the WebDAV mailing list, not a separate
> mailing list for versioning and variants only.

I can confirm this.  I want the discussion of versioning and variant
authoring capability to be as transparent as possible, so that people who
are unable to attend the WebDAV or design team meetings can still provide
input into the specification process.

- Jim