RE: correcting incorrect version submission (WAS: Hierarchical UR Ls and Collections)

Regarding the statement

	"people make mistakes and manipulation to correct the effect of
	incorrectly submitting a version needs to be available."

I must point out that such a mechanism already exists in WebDAV. It
involves only resubmitting the correct version. To illustrate a very
simple case...

	1.	User checks in a new version (version 1.1)
	2.	User realizes that this was the wrong document to
check-in.
	3.	User checks in a new version with the right document
(version 1.2)

Not only is the audit trail preserved, but the the effect of submitting
a version incorrectly has been corrected.

	-Sean

Sean Forde, Software Engineer
FileNET Corporation
Bellevue, WA