Re: WEBDAV-06-PROTOCOL Comments ( Contd..)

   Jim,

	Thanks for your pointers on Dublin Core references and other discussions
related to adding properties
	Author etc. After dwelving into those pointers, I agree with your argument
and inclusion criteria for adding any other properties.

	One more issue: Why collections are unordered collections only. It is
useful to have ordered collections. I am not
	sure whether this issue had already been discussed at length and concluded
not to support ordered collections? (
	I am still reading through years worth of mailing archives). If there no
consensus reached on this topic yet,
	I would like to hear comments from other members of this group.

	Jim what is your judgement call on this?

	 Do you agree with me renaming PROPFIND and PROPPATCH to GETPROP and
SETPROP? I know you may not
	agree with as this  not critical for successful implementation of Protocol
but i see that GETPROP and SETPROP
	coveys the purpose of these methods ( again it may go back to an argument
of HTTP methods are opaue token)/

   Regards,
   -Surendra

Surendra K Reddy         Tel.   +1(650) 506-5441
                         Fax.   +1(650) 506-7421
                         Email.	skreddy@us.oracle.com
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be
reminded
 that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err."

Warning: Statements and opinions stated herein may not be those of Oracle
Corp.

Forwarded message 1