Re: XML/XSL Variants

Corda,Ugo wrote:

> I was actually wondering about the relationship between the XML
>  document and its associated style sheets.

I think the short answer is that it's out of scope for DAV.  The document and
its style sheet(s) are separate documents as far as we're concerned; there is
certainly a relationship between them, but we can't get into medium-specific
relationships like that.  It might be an interesting extension for someone to
work on, though.

|John (Francis) Stracke    |My opinions are my own.|S/MIME supported |
|Software Retrophrenologist|=========================================|
|Netscape Comm. Corp.      | Cogito ergo Spud.  (I think, therefore  |
|francis@netscape.com      |  I yam.)                                |
New area code for work number: 650