Re: webdav-collection-protocol-00: index questions

All good questions.

I'll make the arbitrary suggestion that the index start at 0.

I haven't done any work on status codes at all yet.  The particular cases
you mention look more like 409 Conflict to me -- there's something about
the current state of the resource that makes it impossible to satisfy the
request.

--Judy

At 02:34 PM 6/9/98 PDT, Jim Davis wrote:
>Fourth message on the ID
>
>Is the index of the first item 0 or 1
>
>What happens if the index is beyond the end?  code 412?
>
>What happens if the URI in Before or After is not a member?  412? 400?

Name:			Judith A. Slein
E-Mail:		slein@wrc.xerox.com
Internal Phone:  	8*222-5169
Fax:			(716) 422-2938