Re: Last Call: Extensions for Distributed Authoring and Versioning on the World Wide Web -- WEBDAV to Proposed Standard

This message was inadvertently caught by the spam filter on the WebDAV
mailing list.  I have instructed the mailing list administrator to add
Chris' email address to the list of accepted addresses for the list, so
future email from Chris will go directly to the list.

- Jim