RE: XML processing instruction syntax in DAV Spec

Jim,

Good catch.  You are correct, the spec. should have a terminating "?>".
 Also, I note that in the current version of the XML specification, the
"XML" has been changed to lowercase.  The BNF productions for the XML
version can be found in Section 2.8, Prolog and Document Type Declaration,
of the XML specification. The version number is part of the XML
declaration, which is part of a document's prolog.

I will ammend the specification so each XML example begins with:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

- Jim