Re: minor questions and quibbles on V4 spec

Just a confirmation of David Durand's point.  The namespace proposal
that we will be releasing for review this week does not support scoped
values.  You will need to explicitly use the namespace qualifier on
each element from that namespace.

The other option is to experiment with application specific conventions
about scoping.  I would strongly suggest that you do not experiment
with something like the WEBDAV spec because it is likely that the scoping
rules will be reexamined by the XML WG in a latter version.

Regards,

Dave Hollander
Co-author "Name Spaces in XML"
XML-WG