RE: minor questions and quibbles on V4 spec

2.1.1 A paragraph is being prepared on the subject.

2.6.6 My current understanding is that the XML namespace element
supports scoped values. If this is indeed the case then it should be
documented in the XML spec and we need take no action. if it is not true
then we need to change our examples.

2.8.3.6. Again, perhaps this is a failure to understand XML on the part
of the authors but we were under the impression that the entire purpose
of XML's self describing nature is that it is possible to add in random
new tags without confusing older clients. The point of the example is to
say show how value added servers can add more information to a link
without breaking older clients.

2.8.4. This section is scheduled to be removed along with the proploc
attribute.

2.8.5.4. I'll fix this.

3.10.6.1 The Shttp you see is a printing error and is not in the
original word draft. We have adopted a new mechanism for printing the
draft that should prevent these problems.

Response Codes - Yes, this is a known issue and will be fixed in the
next version.

XML Case Sensitivity - Until fairly recently case was not sensitive in
XML. However a recent decision by the XML group has changed that. As
such the next draft will use lower case labels for everything.

Jim, you have a good eye. Both the scoping with namespaces and case
sensitivity have been hot issues around here. Independent analysis which
identifies the same issues the authors are worrying about is a good sign
we are worrying about the right things.

		Many thanks,
				Yaron