RE: Comments on draft-ietf-webdav-requirements-02.txt

On Monday, September 22, 1997 12:02 PM, Judith Slein
[SMTP:slein@wrc.xerox.com] wrote:
> I have made all the changes suggested during the last call period, with
the
> exception of changing the name of the document from requirements to
> recommendations.

Thank you Judith for creating (hopefully) the last draft of this document.
 Once this document has been placed in the Internet-Drafts directory, I
will announce the availability of the draft to this working group, and
begin a 3 working day last review period.  At the end of this last review
period, unless I have seen vehement objections appear on the list, I will
make a call for working group consensus on this document.

- Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
  WEBDAV WG Chair