RE: Structured Resources

This same type of issue came up with meta data. I believe the decision
we made then applies here. If it isn't critical to implementing the DAV
spec, then it shouldn't be in the spec. How is providing a structure for
HTML, critical to implementing the DAV spec?

Also, why would anyone even write a structure for HTML? It was never
designed to be interpreted in that way. Now, if you would like to have a
spec on how OLE compound files, MHTML files, e-mail files, etc. have
structure, it will be easy to accommodate you.

As for legacy, I don't understand the issue. If a piece of software is
faulty, it is faulty. A server should not expose a structure on a
resource it can not properly interpret. Using Jim's example, the product
Jim used should not have accepted a file it could not understand.

		Yaron