RE: Distributed Authoring Proposals

Could you please expand on the point of how the semantics are different?
In writing my proposals I constantly was testing out the use of PUT with
a body and PUT with a Source header and I never found myself forced to
change anything based solely on that difference. Of course, that is just
a limited test case. I would appreciate your insight in the matter.
	Thanks,
		Yaron