RE: Meta Data Redux

>>1) Neither headers or separate resources meet all the requirements on
>>   metadata in WEB-DAV, so we will need a combined solution.

>Do you agree or disagree with that statement?

I disagree. I believe that my proposal, which handles what Jim Whitehead
has called "small chunk" meta-data, will completely meet the DAV group's
needs. While I do believe that there is a strong need for a richer
meta-data system I also believe that this group can produce a useful,
fully interoperable standard, with nothing more than LINK/UNLINK and the
META* methods.

		Yaron