RE: Comments on section 4.9 of the requirements specification

Regarding 4.9.1.1 I believe that a requirements document should discuss
the concept of frozen and unfrozen versions and the need for the
protocol to distinguish between the two. It should not, however, specify
how that distinction is made.

As for uncheckout, I suspect I will eventually convince myself that you
are right so I will drop the subject. =)

		Yaron