Re: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-lyon-itp-nodes-01.txt]

Larry Masinter wrote:

> I think I mentioned at the last meeting there was work
> on a generic Internet transaction protocol.

I am also interested in an analysis of this transaction
protocol w.r.t. WEBDAV locks etc.

I have read draft-lyon-itp-nodes-00 (an earlier draft),
and I found it reasonably clear and simple, though I
don't have much background in distributed databases.

>        Title     : Transaction Internet Protocol
>        Author(s) : J. Lyon, K. Evans, J. Klein
>        Filename  : draft-lyon-itp-nodes-01.txt
>        Pages     : 17
>        Date      : 02/10/1997