RE: Relationship of WEBDAV to IETF and W3C

Our dependency upon Web Collection is CONDITIONAL upon them not holding
up WebDAV. If we get to a situation where the WebDAV spec is stable
enough to begin test implementations and the Web Collection spec has not
reached the same level of stability then we reserve the right to dump
Web Collections and come up with some other return format which does not
require any outside approval. So the onus is upon both the W3C and the
Web Collection authors to ensure that Web Collections are moved through
the W3C at the same pace WebDAV is moved through the IETF.

			Yaron