RE: Requirements Changes for Your Review

Versioned Stores Vs. Non-Versioned Stores: We are doing both. The issue
was only if a server had to support versioning in order to be compliant
with the standard. I was explaining that we had always agreed that there
would be different levels of DAV compliance. One level would not support
versioning, another would.

Email - I believe we should take e-mail needs into consideration.
However I also believe that we should not constrain our decisions based
on e-mail's needs.

		Yaron