Re: ACLs

I think the API based specification will work, but will leave the issue
to this group and the industry. I was responding to the specific chain
proposing ACLs as the appropriate mechanics for access control. While
in today's systems ACLs provide the most common and secure access
controls, they are difficult to maintain and manage. I would like to be
able to encourage directory based access control techniques within
the DAV environment.

Regards
Dave Hollander