RE: media types

As I understand the MIME types specification, this usage doesn't really
fit.  Isn't there some other  approach to adding the verbs?

For example, if I understand the PEP document, we should add a Protocol
and use header info. to get the behavior. It provides for querying for
support, and leaves content type alone.

You would still want to have a way to directly address a version using a
URL.

Bernard Chester
Saros / FileNet
bernardc@saros.com