RE: A Few Random Questions about the Spec

There are two different ways a system can deal with the multi-user token
problem, both are supported by the spec. Each owner can independently
request a lock and receive their lock token. If the access rights check
then the multiple simultenaous locks will be granted against the
multiple locks. Otherwise a single principal can request a lock for
multiple principals. The multiple principals will then discover the lock
token value by retrieving the lock attribute for a particular document.
The single principal can also transmit the lock token out of band.

As for SiteMaps, we are NOT using them for containment. We are using
them to present information. As attributes are fully negotiable one can
request any mime type one wants to get the info including a text file.

As for proliferation of MIME types. Pick your poison. We can proliferate
mime types or we can create one mime type text/attribute and put all of
our attributes into it.

			Yaron