Re: Web-based RDF Annotation Editor (was RE: Persistent caches - )

James,

Yes!  Can never catch up.  Trying to think how to describe all this (ns-uri)
to the AC to get their (your advice).
Should get down to some slides....

Annotated manuscripts: Cool.

I don't know how much you know about what Ralph, Marja, Jose and Eric have
been doing.
(They described it a little in the Semantic Web track). They have an
annotation client in
Amaya, they have an RDF store which accepts RDF POSTed to an annotation set,
and uses MySQL databs as a back end.

There may be othr projects going around but I bet they for one (for four)
would like
to discuss this with you.

You could check with Dan Brickley - he tries to keep up with whats
happening.
Do you read rdf-interest?

See you at the AC...

Tim