Re: CSIRO viewer question...

On Sat, 21 Jul 2001, Chris Lilley wrote:

> Paul Rainville wrote:
> >
> > Do you have separate stats for CSIRO's viewer provided in the SVG Toolkit
> > and their Pocket SVG Viewer?  They recently turned out a new beta version of
> > the Pocket SVG Viewer (more recently than 2001-1-27).
>
> No, not yet, but I agree that it would be good to test the PocketPC
> Viewer  as well as the SVG Toolkit.
>
> Dean, did you mention that the Pocket SVG viewer would run on an
> emulator?

Paul, Chris,

The Pocket SVG viewer runs in the emulator, which I believe is
a free (although large) download from Microsoft.

We plan to put our testsuite results in the implementation report
for the next testsuite release (if there is room).

We are toying with ideas for the Java viewer - maybe stripping it
down to support a well defined subset of SVG 1.0 - but resources
are *really* tight at CSIRO (people-wise).

Dean