Re: dpi for fonts

Stephane Conversy wrote:

> Hello.
>
> While doing my own implementation of svg, I observe some differences
> between texts displayed in the .png files and my results.
> I guess it's because of the dpi used when rendering glyphes.
> What was the dpi used for the tests suite ?

1px = 1 user coordinate, and also 1px = 1 device pixel.

Differences will occur if you didn't have the dsame fonts, the same default
font, and quite likely differences in rendering depending on number of
antialising levels used, whether hinting is taken into account, and whether
antialiasing is calculated in linear or sRGB colorspace.

If you could post a sample screenshot, that would help in further analysis.

--
Chris