Re: New links for process document and patent policy starting on June 17

Hi,

As mentioned last week, the patent policy and process document have been
move under /policies:
* https://www.w3.org/policies/process/ proxy to
https://www.w3.org/policies/process/20231103/
* https://www.w3.org/policies/patent-policy/ proxy to
https://www.w3.org/policies/patent-policy/20200915/

As a reminder, the old links redirect to the new ones and until we
update respec and bikeshed, you can still use them in TR documents.

Best regards,

Denis